Yea, I'm going the cliche route of songs as blog titles on this one. So there's that.
Alright, let's get this ball rolling. Here's the thing - I have no life. At least, not a very enjoyable one. I work between eight and nine hours three days a week, go to school for six hours the other two, and spend my weekends playing catch-up. My friends are busy also; our paths rarely cross.
The only people that I do see on a regular basis, family aside, are a bunch of alcoholics. This is not a bad thing. In fact, they are the best influence I've had in a long time. I guess I should have specified they are recovering alcoholics. They've seen things that I could never dream of, had experiences that are beyond my comprehension. They keep me humble. Not only that, but they keep me sober. True, I'm not an alcoholic, but neither did drinking ever do me any good.
So that's my life right now. Make of it what you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment